The Green Bay Packers announced the schedule for 2013 Packers Training Camp. There will be 19 open practices, where fans are welcome to come watch. All open practices will be at Ray Nitschke Field.
Training camp begins on Friday, July 26th at 8:20 a.m.
You can get your fill of Green Bay Packers before season even begins with a total of 10 open practices at Nitschke Field prior to the preseason opener vs. Arizona on Aug. 9. Of those 10 practices, nine will be held at 8:20 a.m.
Once pre-season begins against the Cardinals, the Packers will shift into more of a regular-season schedule with 11:15 a.m. practices on Aug. 13-14 and an 11 a.m. practice on Aug. 15 heading into the preseason contest at St. Louis on Aug. 17.
The annual Packers Family Night, is scheduled for Saturday night on Aug. 3, at Lambeau Field, starting at approximately 7:30 p.m.
The team's two home preseason games are set for Aug. 9, vs. Arizona, and Aug. 23, vs. Seattle. The Packers' two road preseason contests are at St. Louis, Aug. 17, and at Kansas City, Aug. 29.
Important dates on the preseason calendar include:
• Thursday, July 25 – Players report
• Thursday, July 25 – Head Coach Mike McCarthy's season-opening press conference, 10 a.m.
• Friday, July 26 – First practice, 8:20 a.m., Ray Nitschke Field
• Friday, July 26 – Packers 1K Kids Run, 6 p.m.; Movie Night at Lambeau Field, 7:30 p.m.
• Saturday, July 27 – Packers 5K Run at Lambeau Field, 6:30 p.m.
• Saturday, Aug. 3 – Family Night, Lambeau Field
• Tuesday, Aug. 27 – Last practice open to public, 11 a.m., Ray Nitschke FieldComplete training camp schedule: http://www.waow.com/link/642257/2013-training-camp-schedule
Newsline 9 sports, will bring the latest information as your official Packers station.