Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, October 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7twgb2/global_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Global Mobile Services Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
The global mobile services market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.26 percent CAGR percent by 2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased deployment of next-generation networks. The market has also been witnessing an increased adoption of Voice over LTE (VoLTE). However, the reduced use of voice services could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
This research has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the industry landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and at what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
4. Market Research Methodology
5. Scope of the Report
6. Market Landscape
7. Geographical Segmentation
8. Key Leading Countries
9. Vendor Landscape
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Key Vendor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7twgb2/global_mobile
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.